'Fledgling' subcommittee to address issues related to environmental analytical chemistry in the contaminated land industry.
The primary objectives of such a subcommittee would be to promote:
• a common understanding of analytical methodology available for contaminated land investigations
• industry standards for laboratory service and data deliverables
• industry standards for performing data validation and interpretation
• industry standards for documenting data validation processes in ESA reports
In addition, a sub-committee would provide an appropriate forum to facilitate the following:
• training for junior members (suggest incorporating into the "Introduction to Environmental Site Assessment" modules)
• function as primary liaison between ACLCA and laboratory service providers
• function as primary liaison between Government Agencies, with view to active participation in review of Guidance documents, NEPM etc.
If you are an experienced chemist (analytical chemical laboratory and data evaluation) and would like to join this sub-committee, please contact:
Associate Environmental Chemist
T 8699 7500